This workshop gives you a thorough grounding in the issues surrounding managing risk through communication. It introduces proven preventative skills and techniques you can implement immediately to reduce your exposure to litigation and complaints, improving patient safety.
"I thought this was extremely powerful"
The fundamentals of risk management
- Find out why patients take action against dentists
- Discover how to set realistic patient expectations
- Master the five principles of good communication with C.L.E.A.R
- Understand how to collaborate as a healthcare team
- Learn how to best handle patient concerns about colleagues.
Dental general practitioners
Small group-facilitated discussions
Rehearsal of skills
Dental Protection members - Free
Non-members - £150 (incl VAT)
This Workshop meets GDC development outcomes A, B and D.
Call: +44 113 241 0696