Dentists in the UK will be only too aware of the rising risk of complaints and litigation. International research indicates that dentists can reduce their exposure to these risks, improve health outcomes and increase patient satisfaction, by improving communication skills and better management of patient expectations.
To assist dentists in reducing their exposure to these risks, Dental Protection has developed a one-day Risk Management Masterclass. Each interactive and practical session is tailored to the needs of your specialty. The programme aims to enhance delegates’ skills in achieving more effective consultations.
A one-day interactive and practical session tailored to the needs of a specific specialty
MPS members - FREE
Non MPS members - £400 including VAT
Accredited for 6 hours of CPD
By attending this workshop you will:
- Enhance your skills in communicating effectively with patients to reduce risk
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the link between communication skills and patient dissatisfaction
- Gain a greater understanding of the motivation behind patient claims and complaints and why patients sue
- Learn about international experience in reducing risk
- Gain a greater appreciation for the importance of documentation in protecting against litigation
For further information please contact educational services on: