Membership information 0800 561 9000
Dentolegal advice 0800 561 1010

Orthodontic Therapist

Don't rely on your employer, contact us yourself!

As a practising orthodontic therapist, having your own membership with a dental protection organisation gives you a far greater range of benefits than offered by your employer alone.

Only around 20% of the cases that we handle are for clinical negligence. The other 80% are complaints, GDC investigations, disciplinary matters, and requests for advice about issues such as communication, record keeping and consent.

Individual membership with us allows you to request indemnity and assistance in all these situations.

Receive a 10% discount on your individual membership, plus free and discounted risk management material, if your practice subscribes to Dental Protection Xtra

Become a Dental Protection member and receive the following great benefits:

  • Support When You Need It
  • Assistance with Complaints
  • Confidential Counselling Service
  • Risk management material, online learning and publications