As you move into this new stage of your career, we are here to give you the support you need to practise with confidence.
Taking the next step can be daunting, but as the world’s leading dental defence organisation, we can be there for you should you ever be involved in a dentolegal problem.
With Dental Protection you also get more than defence. Membership gives you access to plenty of resources to advise and guide you, empowering you to help avoid mistakes and risks in the future.
How to renew
There are several ways for you to renew your membership. Choose the one that’s right for you.
- Fill out the form we sent to you and return it to us.
You should have received your renewal pack in the post. Complete the form and return it to us for free.
- Download a form.
If you don’t have a printed form you can download one, print it, and send us a completed version.
DOWNLOAD RENEWAL FORM
Please return your completed form to Member Operations, Dental Protection, Victoria House, 2 Victoria Place, Leeds LS11 5AE.
- Speak to us.
To renew over the phone, or to speak to one of the team, you can ring us on 0800 516 9000.
What’s included in your membership?
- Comprehensive assistance when problems arise.
- The right to request access to indemnity for complaints and claims arising from your clinical practice.
- Representation in GDC hearings, inquests and inquiries.
- Legal advice related to your clinical practice.
- Free access to our online learning platform with modules and webinars on key topics.
- Invitations to exclusive events and training days.
- Free online journal Riskwise full of insights from dentolegal experts.
Contact your dedicated Dental Protection school rep, Joel:
07398 223 424