We hope you find these top tips useful. Everyone has their own ways of making life a little easier. If you would like to include a top tip on this page please click on the tab below.
Want to read more on top tips? Click here for top tips on CVs and applications, finding your perfect job and hints and tips from a graduate who’s been there.
1. Map out your clinical time
2. Stand out from the crowd to a potential future employer
3. Explore your limits
4. Be organised
5. Keep your CV to two sides of A4 with clear headings for each section
6. Check, check and check again
7. Be honest and realistic
8. Be yourself when applying for jobs
9. See your friends and family outside dentistry
10. Keep going and just think how far you have come