Enhance your expertise, reduce your risk
As an experienced dental practitioner you will know all about the risk of complaints and litigation. This masterclass can reduce your risk by developing your communication skills and teaching you a range of practical techniques to improve your patient interactions.
Experienced dental practitioners
A one-day interactive and practical session tailored to the needs of dental practitioners.
GDC outcomes A, B, D
6 CPD points per masterclass
Find out more
By attending this masterclass you will:
Understand the link between communication and litigation.
- Incorporate the skills of listening, reflection and checking on patient understanding.
- Improve the skills required for consent and shared decision making.
- Appreciate patient motivations to complain or claim.
- Communicate regret and empathy with the patient’s situation and understand that this is not necessarily an admission of liability.
- Apply models for communicating with patients about adverse outcomes.
- Be provided with skills that will help reduce your exposure to complaints and claims.
For information email [email protected]