Are you a foundation dentist looking to make a difference? Enter our research competition to showcase your expertise in periodontal care and be in with a chance of winning £1,000.
Open to all foundation dentists in the UK who are undertaking their foundation training in 2023 –2024, this is your chance to develop your research skills. You’ll get the opportunity to contribute your knowledge to the dental sector, enhance your reputation and CV, and have your research findings published.
This year, the competition will focus on periodontal care.
Great prizes up for grabs
Each Postgraduate Dental Education regional winner will receive £200 and a certificate, with certificates awarded for commended entries. Regional winners will then compete for an overall national prize of £1,000 and a certificate.
All winners and commended entrants will be invited to publish their research for Dental Protection members and the wider dental community.
How to get involved
- Register your interest on our [competition portal]
- Prepare your competition entry according to the guidelines.
- Submit your competition entry via our competition portal.
- Opening date to register interest is 1 September 2023.
- Closing date for entry submissions is 31 May 2024.
- Award notification date for regional winners is 9 July 2024.
- Award notification date for national winner is 30 July 2024.
- Presentation ceremony – 2024.
Register your interest today
Visit the competion page on The MPS Foundation to find out more and view our guide on preparing a good competition entry.