Dental Protection has considerable experience in supporting the needs of commercial dental organisations
Benefits of corporate membership
- Corporate membership of Dental Protection can give your organisation and its officers the right to request assistance and indemnity in respect of the defence and/or settlement of civil law claims of clinical negligence made against the business. Such claims might arise from the act or omission of the organisation or the employees or individual contractors for whom the organisation is responsible.
- Corporate membership of Dental Protection is tailored to your needs. Dental Protection can provide assistance to entities of all shapes and sizes, in many different parts of the world.
- Subscription rates are competitive, and priced on a bespoke basis. While it is often a condition of membership that all registered dental practitioners and dental hygienists employed or engaged by the business maintain their own individual professional indemnity arrangements (such as a personal Dental Protection membership), it is also possible to include clinical staff in a corporate membership if required. Corporate membership is usually offered on a claims-made basis, and subject to financial and territorial limits (in line with an organisation’s own requirements).
- Corporate members may also apply for assistance in dealing with complaints and managing adverse incidents arising from clinical treatment. The benefits of membership include access to our helpline services, Dental Protection publications, risk management advice and discounts on courses run by our Educational Services team
- Corporate membership can satisfy the GDC’s requirement for dental nurses to have access to indemnity arrangements, often at no extra charge. Additional options for dental nurses who wish to hold Dental Protection membership in their own name can be viewed here
For more details on corporate membership, or to request a quotation, please call Dental Protection on 0800 561 9000 or email email@example.com