Improving the Patient Experience is designed to help your team reduce risks associated with challenging interactions with patients. The talk aims to develop skills to address patient expectations, understand the need for effective communication, and ultimately improve the patient experience.
Featuring case studies from our extensive archive, this 1 hour session will enable the whole team to:
- Understand the importance of clear and respectful interactions with patients.
- Acquire a greater understanding of the importance of effective communication.
- Appreciate differing patient expectations.
- Know how to effectively handle dissatisfied patients.
Once completed, all delegates will receive a certificate for 1 hour verifiable CPD.
In line with enhanced CPD for 2018, anticipated GDC development outcomes - A, B and D.
For more information or to book, contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members of the practice team (dentists, dental nurses, hygienists, therapists, reception staff)
- Minimum of 6 delegates
1 hour talk delivered in your practice by a Dental Protection account manager
Free of charge to Dental Protection Xtra practices