Booking Terms and Conditions
- Medical Protection Society (MPS) retains copyright of all material delivered at the workshops. Materials must not be copied without express written permission from MPS.
- Workshops are available to Dental Protection members free of charge. As places are strictly limited, please advise of your cancellation immediately so another member can attend.
- Dental Protection workshops are also available to non-members at a charge of $145 for SDA members (50% discount on the full price) and $290 for non-SDA-members per workshop.
- Paying delegates will receive a full refund for cancellations notified at least seven days prior to the event. Non-attendance or cancellations less than seven days prior to the event will not be refunded.
- Subject to availability, you may be able to transfer your booking to a different workshop.
- Dental Protection is not responsible for any costs associated with attendance at these workshops, including but not limited to travel, car parking, etc.
- If the workshop is cancelled by Dental Protection for any reason, every effort will be made to notify you at the earliest possible opportunity, and where applicable, a full refund of registration fees will be given. Dental Protection will not be liable for any out of pocket expenses incurred by you.
- To comply with CPE requirements you will be required to certify your attendance at the workshop. Please note that if you arrive late or leave early you may not be awarded CPE recognition for the workshop.