Dental Records for General Dental Practitioners
This workshop highlights the importance of well-organised dental records, to aid continuity of care and ensure good practice. Through a range of presentations, discussions, case scenarios and practical exercises, it highlights the importance of accurate and up-to-date dental records for both patient care and professional defence.
By attending this workshop you will:
- acquire a greater understanding of why dental records are important
- appreciate some of the legal, regulatory and contractual requirements regarding record keeping
- update your knowledge of the principles of good record keeping
- enhance your skills in making good clinical entries
- be able to assess the quality of your record keeping.