Mastering Your Risk
70% of litigation is related to poor communication
Take action to help reduce your risk by improving your communication skills and developing techniques to better manage your patient expectations.
96% of previous attendees said that they would change their practice as a result of attending the Mastering Your Risk workshop.
“The Mastering Your Risk handout is very good. It could be used in the workplace for team training.
By attending this workshop you will:
- enhance your skills in communicating effectively with patients to reduce risk
- acquire a deeper understanding of the link between communication skills and patient dissatisfaction
- gain a greater understanding of the motivation behind patient complaints
- learn about international experience in reducing risk
- gain a greater appreciation for the importance of documentation in protecting against complaints and disciplinary action.