Dental Records for General Dental Practitioners
This workshop highlights the importance of well-organised dental records, to aid continuity of care and ensure good practice. Through a range of presentations, discussions, case scenarios and practical exercises, it highlights the importance of accurate and up-to-date dental records for both patient care and professional defence.
“A great event delivered by an extraordinary speaker. The workshop was interactive which helped to keep the audience involved throughout
By attending this workshop you will:
- acquire a greater understanding of why dental records are important
- appreciate some of the legal, regulatory and contractual requirements regarding record keeping
- update your knowledge of the principles of good record keeping
- enhance your skills in making good clinical entries
- be able to assess the quality of your own record keeping.