Booking Terms and Conditions
Before registering, please ensure you have read and agree with these terms and conditions:
- Medical Protection Society (MPS) retains copyright of all material delivered at the workshops. Materials must not be copied without express written permission from MPS.
- Workshops are available to members of Dental Protection free of charge. As places are strictly limited, please advise of your cancellation immediately so another member can attend.
- Subject to availability, you may be able to transfer your booking to a different workshop.
- Dental Protection is not responsible for any costs associated with attendance at these workshops, including but not limited to travel, car parking, etc.
- If the workshop is cancelled by Dental Protection for any reason, every effort will be made to notify you at the earliest possible opportunity. Dental Protection will not be liable for any out of pocket expenses incurred by you.
- To comply with CPD requirements you will be required to certify your attendance at the workshop. Please note that if you arrive late or leave early you may not be awarded CPD recognition for the workshop.