When a patient is dissatisfied with the decision-making process surrounding their treatment, the risk of a complaint or claim can increase drastically. This workshop provides expert insights into conducting conversations with your patients. It will help you provide the advice they need to reach healthcare decisions that are right for them.
96% of patients want to be offered choices and asked their opinions.
Chung et al 2011
Working together for a better clinical outcome
- Understand the importance of sharing decisions with patients
- Gain an insight into patient perspectives
- Discover how risk arises in clinical decision making
- Learn how risk can be reduced
- Master the six Ds of shared decision making.
Dental general practitioners
Small group-facilitated discussions
Rehearsal of skills
Dental Protection members - Free
Call: +44 113 241 0696