Time: 19:30 - 20:30
Suitable for: Dental Practitioners
Cost: Free for members
Protect yourself with best practice patient record keeping.
Join Dr Stephen Henderson, Senior Dentolegal Adviser and lead of Dental Protection in Hong Kong as he gives insight into current good practice in record keeping.
Designed for Dental Protection members, this live one-hour webinar will feature cases and scenarios to help you gain the skills to maintain a high standard of records and their importance in ensuring continuity of patient care.
With an opportunity for real time questions and answers during the broadcast, this is the ideal way to have the expertise of Dental Protection brought directly to you.
Research shows that poor quality records are present in 66% of cases where damages are awarded
J Health Risk Management 1998 (Bunting)
- Review and update your knowledge on record keeping.
- Apply this knowledge to enhance the quality of record keeping in your practice and reduce the risk of successful complaints, or claims for compensation, being made against you.
- Understand what the Dental Council expects to see in a dental record.
Dr Stephen Henderson is a UK registered dentist and (still practising) specialist in Oral Surgery. Before he joined MPS he owned a dental practice for nearly 25 years in Oxford and prior to that he had worked in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery units around the UK.
He has lectured extensively internationally on the subject of risk management with a particular emphasis on the importance of making a good record of treatment. Within MPS he is the Office Manager of Dental Protection's London office and the lead for Dental Protection in Hong Kong. His particular area of interest is Professional Regulation.
How to register for this webinar on Prism
Existing Prism users:
If you have already registered on Prism simply click here to login and register for this event.
New Prism users:
If you don’t already have a Prism online learning account
- Firstly click here to activate your Prism account
- Then either click ‘Find courses’ and select ‘live webinars’ or click here to go directly to the webinar registration.
For registration enquiries call 800 960 256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org