70% of litigation is related to poor communication.
Take action to help reduce your risk by improving your communication skills and developing techniques to better manage your patient expectations.
96% of previous attendees said that they would change their practice as a result of attending the Mastering Your Risk workshop.
The Mastering Your Risk handout is very good. It could be used in the workplace for team training
General dental practitioners, specialists
A three-hour workshop of short lectures, reflective exercises, small group activities and rehearsal of skills
Members: free as a benefit of membership
3 CPD hours
By attending this workshop you will:
- Enhance your skills in communicating effectively with patients to reduce risk
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the link between communication skills and patient dissatisfaction
- Gain a greater understanding of the motivation behind patient claims and complaints and why patients sue
- Learn about international experience in reducing risk
- Gain a greater appreciation for the importance of documentation in protecting against litigation