Booking Terms and Conditions
Before registering, please ensure you have read and agree with these terms and conditions:
- Medical Protection Society (MPS), retains copyright of all material delivered at the workshops. Materials must not be copied without express written permission from MPS.
- Workshops are available to Dental Protection Australia Pty Ltd (DPLA) members free of charge. As places are strictly limited, please advise of your cancellation immediately so another member can attend.
- DPLA workshops are also available to non-members at a charge of $495 per workshop. DPLA will refund $495 to participants who become DPLA members within the current financial year– limit one refund of $495 per participant.
- Paying delegates will receive a full refund for cancellations notified at least seven days prior to the event. Non-attendance or cancellations less than seven days prior to the event will not be refunded.
- Subject to availability, you may be able to transfer your booking to a different workshop.
- DPLA is not responsible for any costs associated with attendance at these workshops, including but not limited to travel, car parking, etc.
- If the workshop is cancelled by DPLA for any reason, every effort will be made to notify you at the earliest possible opportunity, and where applicable, a full refund of registration fees will be given. DPLA will not be liable for any out of pocket expenses incurred by you.
- To comply with CPD requirements you will be required to certify your attendance at the workshop. Please note that if you arrive late or leave early you may not be awarded CPD recognition for the workshop.