Student membership is completely free and provides many benefits:
- Access to our team of over 50 dento-legal advisors who can offer advice on clinical problems, electives, work experience, etc, plus access to 24 hour emergency advice.
- Free clinical diaries in your clinical years. Helpful for keeping track of your appointments on the clinic.
- Indemnity and support for your elective
As part of your membership you receive a useful information pack and worldwide indemnity. This gives you the peace of mind that wherever you are in the world, we can make sure you get all the help you need.
- Discount offers
Click here for details of our current discount offers from Oxford University Press, PasTest, Elsevier, Rough Guide and OptiLoupe.
- Freshers incentive to help you settle into your new uni.
- Dental Student magazine
A twice-yearly publication, containing news from the different dental schools and what they have been getting up to both academically and socially (and the pictures to prove it!), as well as articles highlighting topical dental issues.
Click here to view the previous issue.
- Dent@l Student epublication which is delivered straight to your email inbox biannually, containing news, competitions and much more.
- Support and advice as you prepare to graduate
We support you as much as possible during your time at dental school, and as you approach the end of your course. We hold lecture seminars at each dental school which provide practical information about preparing for graduation, planning to start work and securing the right job. We provide an excellent graduate membership package, which includes the famous class yearbook! Your Regional Marketing Co-ordinator is also at hand if you need advice on your membership, CV writing, work contacts, etc.
If you would like to become a student member, simply fill in the online application form
If you need to speak to our membership helpline, please call 0845 900 0022