Booking Terms and Conditions
- DPL retains copyright of all material delivered at the workshops. Materials must not be copied without express written permission from DPL.
- Workshops are available to members of DPL free of charge. As places are strictly limited, please advise of your cancellation immediately so another member can attend.
- DPL workshops are also available to non members at a charge of $145 for SDA members (50% discount on the full price) and $290 for non members per workshop.
- Paying delegates will receive a full refund for cancellations notified at least 14 days prior to the event. A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations with less than 14 days’ notice. Non attendance at the workshop without cancellation will not be refunded.
- Subject to availability you may be able to transfer your booking to a different workshop. Please advise of any cancellation at least 48 hours in advance of the event.
- If the workshop is cancelled by DPL for any reason, every effort will be made to notify you at the earliest possible opportunity, and where applicable, a full refund of registration fees will be given.
- DPL is not responsible for any costs associated with attendance at these workshops, including but not limited to travel, car parking, etc.
- To comply with CPE requirements you will be required to certify your attendance at the workshop. Please note that if you arrive late or leave early you may not be awarded CPE recognition for the workshop.