Booking Terms and Conditions
Before registering, please ensure you have read and agree with these terms and conditions:
- Dental Protection retains copyright of all material delivered at the workshops. Materials must not be copied without express written permission from Dental Protection.
- Workshops are available to members of Dental Protection free of charge. As places are strictly limited, please notify Dental Protection immediately by email or phone of cancellations so another member can attend.
- Subject to availability you may be able to transfer your booking to a different workshop. Please advise of any cancellation at least 48 hours in advance of the event.
- If the workshop is cancelled by Dental Protection for any reason, every effort will be made to notify you at the earliest possible opportunity. Dental Protection will not liable for any travel and accommodation costs or other out of pocket expenses incurred by you.
- Dental Protection is not responsible for any costs associated with attendance at these workshops, including but not limited to travel, car parking, etc.
- To comply with CPD requirements you will be required to certify your attendance at the workshop. Please note that if you arrive late or leave early you may not be awarded CPD recognition for the workshop.