This workshop highlights the importance of well-organised dental records, to aid continuity of care and ensure good practice. Through a range of presentations, discussions, case scenarios and practical exercises, it highlights the importance of accurate and up-to-date dental records for both patient care and professional defence.
A great event delivered by an extraordinary speaker. The workshop was interactive which helped to keep the audience involved throughout.
Prioritising good record-keeping
- Recognise the importance of meticulous dental records
- Understand how clear clinical entries can help during a claim or complaint
- Update your knowledge of the legal requirements of record keeping
- Enhance your skills in making good clinical entries
- Keep good quality dental records and enhance your clinical care.
Dental general practitioners
Small group-facilitated discussions
Rehearsal of skills
Dental Protection members - Free
Non-members - €175 (incl VAT)
Call: +44 113 241 0696