Student membership of Dental Protection is completely free for all dental students
What benefits will I receive?
- Advice and support during your course. One of the benefits of free student membership with Dental Protection is help and support during your course. We believe that it is important to be able to speak to an experienced professional colleague, who can understand and empathise with the situation you are in.
- Dental Student Magazine. Twice yearly publication, containing news from the dental schools about what they have been getting up to both academically and socially, with the pictures to prove it! It is contains articles highlighting topical issues. Click here to view the latest issue of Dental Student Magazine.
- Discount offers. Click here to view details of discount offers from the Australian College of Dental Education (ACDE), PasTest, Elsevier and Oxford University Press.
- Access to a full range of risk management material. DPL is the global leader in dental risk management and takes an active role in promoting and minimising risk. Just visit the relevant section of the website.
- Support and advice as you prepare to graduate.
- DPL counselling service to assist members suffering from stress as a result of dento-legal issues. Click here for more information.
- Indemnity for your elective outside Australia. Click here for more information.
- Emergency helpline. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 40 dento-legal advisers, who are all experienced dentists with legal expertise, provide expert guidance and support to members in difficulty. In addition, locally based teams of dentists and lawyers with a specialised knowledge of dento-legal matters support the in-house advisers in all the nations where we operate.
Click here if you would like to find out more about the benefits of student membership.
Check out Dental Protection's Facebook page!
We support you as much as possible during your time at dental school, and as you approach the end of your course. Our team are here to help if you have any questions during this period. Become a student member of DPL and take advantage of the full range of benefits - and its free! You can join by downloading the application form and sending it back to the address at the top of the form.