DPL is pleased to offer ADC exam candidates a policy of insurance from MDA National Insurance Pty Ltd which will cover you for claims, investigations, inquiries or complaints that arise from treatment provided by you during the course of your practical ADC examination*.
* Subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Please ensure that you consider the policy wording before making any decisions about this product. Click here for a copy.
Category – ADC Examination
Cost –$100.00 plus taxes
1. Indemnity under the ADC Examination category is limited to matters that arise from supervised treatment provided to patients by you as part of the clinical/practical component of your ADC examination.
2. All policies expire annually on 30 June. You may sit the ADC practical examination more than once during the policy period without incurring additional charges, however if you hold a policy and have to re-sit the examination after the policy period has expired (i.e. after 30 June), you will need to renew your policy to remain covered for the treatment you provide during the course of your subsequent examination.
3. The cost of $100.00 plus taxes includes your DPL membership subscription and your Dental Indemnity Policy premium. Please note that this is a minimum subscription and premium amount and it is not subject to pro-rating for policy periods of less than 12 months.
3. Once you pass the ADC examination and gain registration from the Australian Dental Board, please contact us to upgrade your insurance to one of the practising categories.
To apply for this policy, please complete the 2 forms below and return to DPL Australia Pty Ltd via fax (+61 7 3831 7255), email firstname.lastname@example.org or post (DPL Australia, Level 8, 87 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane 4000, Queensland, Australia). Please note that all applications are subject to underwriting approval. Upon acceptance of your application, an invoice will be mailed to you for payment.
For more information on the MDA National Insurance Dental Indemnity Policy, including ADC examination cover and practising categories, please contact Ken Parker on freecall 1800 444 542.
DPL Australia Pty Ltd (DPLA) ABN 24 092 695 933, CAR No. 326134, is a Corporate Authorised Representative of MDA National Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 56 058 271 417 AFS Licence No. 238073. The Dental Indemnity Insurance Policy is underwritten by MDA National Insurance Pty Ltd